Old Town’s Jason Trundy took off from the pole position in Wednesday night’s Little Enduro feature on a start that was almost called back by head starter Jeff Overlock, and led the event to a lap 14 red flag caused when Dennis Burns #65 caught fire after taking a couple of hard hits. On the restart, Trundy again jumped to the lead and held off Old Town’s Mike Ogden for the final 6 laps to post the win. Ogden drove a hard steady race and finished in the runner up spot for his first top three of the season. Third went to Mike Witham of Milo who also took his first podium finish in the Little Enduros for this season. Donny Blanchard of Orrington and Darren Durrell of Newburgh, both previous winners this season, finished in fourth and fifth respectively. In other Little Enduro action, Mike Witham came back from his third place finish in the main event to win the 10 lap Double O race later in the program. David Grant of Bangor drove the Timothy Moon # 76 to a second place finish, followed by Robert Mushero of Scarborough in third. Fourth in the Double O went to Corinth’s Ricky Adams, with Bangor's Joshua Dow finishing fifth. Qualifying heats in the Little Enduros were won by Trundy and Newport's Mark Lane.

Ryan Modery of Hermon made it two in a row and three for four so far this season in the Stars of Tomorrow division, which is sponsored by Thayer’s Automotive of Hermon. Chasing Modery but unable to pass for the second week in a row was Matt Kimball of Cornville, who finished second. Clinton’s Colin Robertson, making his first appearance in the division, took third. When questioned about his good performance, Colin admitted to having had a little practice at Unity Raceway earlier this season. Brett McCullough of Kenduskeag finished in fourth after leading the first few laps prior to a spin that took him out of contention for the win. D.C.Alexander of Carmel finished fifth. A sixth car, driven by Jake Earle of Veazie showed up and practiced, but was unable to compete due to a lack of some required safety equipment. The heat race was also won by Modery.
Jim Carr Jr. of Clifton made it seven in a row in the pick up trucks after driving by Winterport’s Mike Lynch on lap 7 to take the lead in his Harlow’s Masonry sponsored machine. Dana Harlow of Bucksport finished in second as he struggled with a failed power steering system for most of the race. The race for third and fourth was a close one as Mike Lynch and Corinth’s Peter Drake battled side by side for the final 8 laps until Drake took the third spot by half a truck length at the finish. Lynch finished fourth with Hermon’s Brett Crosby in fifth. Carr was also the winner of the qualifier, but had to start near the back due to his win last week.
Ricky Palmer of Winterport seemed to be playing a waiting game as he rode behind leader Roger Smith of Clifton for most of the event. All of a sudden, on the final lap, Palmer came up with a burst of speed and passed Smith on the backstretch on the final lap to post his second win in a row. When asked about his sudden surge to the front, Palmer admitted to having had the car in the wrong gear, which hampered his ability to challenge Smith. Once he dropped it back into the right gear, the car leaped forward, allowing him to pass Smith for the win. Smith finished in second, stating he slowed slightly at the end due to another power steering failure on his car. Shawn McNevin of Hudson finished in third, followed by Adam Gardner of Bangor and Alan Cookson of Old Town. Cookson finished the race in the pits after colliding with the spinning car of Bangor’s David Grant in turn three. Grant began leaking oil while leading the race, and spun completely around, causing Cookson the collide head on into him. Both cars were damaged beyond quick repair and retired for the night. Cookso did drive his car off the track, while Grant needed an assist from the wrecker crew, after the fire that erupted under his hood was extinguished. Palmer also won the qualifying heat.
Danielle DeLuck of Hampden finally had luck go her way this week as she won her first feature of the season in convincing fashion. DeLuck’s crew has changed engines for her three times so far this season, and this fourth one seems to have what it takes to keep her Cavalier out front. She started from the pole and grabbed the lead on the first lap, holding off a race long challenge from outside pole sitter Rhonda Lyford of Winterport. Lyford finished second, with her entire exhaust system dragging on the ground. Nicole Smith of Clifton finished in third after a spirited battle for the position from Shelby Kimball of Cornville. Kimball made a strong attempt to pass Smith in the closing laps, but Smith defended her position and held Kimball at bay to the finish. Kimball finished fourth with Carmel’s Becky Elston finishing fifth. Nicole Smith won the qualifier, but had to start near the back due to her win in the last points race.