ACT officials have announced a 14-race schedule for the 2013 American Canadian Tour season at eleven different Northeast short tracks. The schedule will include three new additions to the Tour schedule. There will also be three more non-point counting special events during the 2013 campaign.
The Tour will return to 2012 tracks Lee USA Speedway, Thunder Road, Devil’s Bowl Speedway, Airborne Speedway, White Mountain Motorsports Park, and Beech Ridge Speedway in 2013. A visit to Riverside Speedway in Groveton, NH is planned for a 150-lap event on Sunday, June 2nd, and will mark the first time ACT has raced there since 2004. The American Canadian Tour will also head to Canaan Fair Speedway on Saturday, June 15th for the first time since 2005, and has set a date for Star Speedway on Saturday, July 6, last visited in 2003.
The American Canadian Tour schedule will include two point-counting combo events with the Canadian Série ACT Castrol at Sanair Super Speedway, which will be increased to a 150-lap event from 100, and at St-Croix, QC’s Circuit Riverside Speedway for the 4th Annual Can-Am 200.
The Inaugural International 500 will be run at Airborne Speedway on the weekend of July 20/21, New Hampshire Motor Speedway will host the 5th Annual Bond Auto ACT Invitational on Saturday, September 21st, and the 51st People’s United Bank Milk Bowl will be held at Thunder Road the first weekend of October.
2013 ACT Schedule
# Day Date Track Laps
1. Sat./Sun. April 13/14 Lee USA 150
2. Sat./Sun. April 27/28 Thunder Road 150
3. Sun. May 05 Devil’s Bowl Speedway 113
4. Sat. May 18 Airborne Speedway 100
5. Sun. June 02 Riverside – NH 150
6. Sat. June 15 Canaan Fair Speedway 150
7. Sat. June 22 White Mountain 150
8. Sat. July 06 Star Speedway 150
** Sat/Sun. July 20/21 Airborne Speedway 500
9. Sun. July 28 Devil’s Bowl Speedway 150
10. Sat. August 3 Sanair combo 150
11. Sat. August 17 Beech Ridge Speedway 150
** Wed. August 21 NHMS Practice
12. Sat. August 24 Riverside – QC combo 200
13. Sun. September 1 Thunder Road 200
** Sat. September 21 NHMS 50
14. Sat. September 28 Airborne Speedway 200
** Sat./Sun. October 5/6 Thunder Road 200